Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Having tried every screen protector on the market I can offer some thoughts.

1. Write Rights - Very hard to apply without bubbles. Sticky surface makes the sytlus a little hard to use

2. Brando and Boxwave I put these together because they are exactly the same products. They even come in indentical packaging except for their individual logos. These are easy to apply, do not bubble and can be removed, cleaned are re-applied. They have a somewhat dull finish to them. The surface is very smooth.

3. Martin Fields - Same as the Brando and Boxwave but the Martin Fields do not have the dull/frosted finish to them. These are completely clear. This makes viewing the screen better but also results in the protector having a slipperly feel to it.

Having tried all of the above I've settled on the Martin Fields. I like the super clear appearance to it.
    What about G2's?
    just got mine today.

DON"T BOTHER

They made them too big. They are about 1/4 inch too long.
    These are the type that just slide inder the edges of the screen, and I'll be damned if I am going to try to wedge an extra quarter inch under the top or bottom edge. And no I won't be cutting it down to size myself.

Be sending these back ad looking for something else til they get it right.

Woof
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Originally posted by Woof
    just got mine today.

DON"T BOTHER

They made them too big. They are about 1/4 inch too long.
    These are the type that just slide inder the edges of the screen, and I'll be damned if I am going to try to wedge an extra quarter inch under the top or bottom edge. And no I won't be cutting it down to size myself.

Be sending these back ad looking for something else til they get it right.

Woof
    The G2's appeared about a 1/4" too long as well and I thought the same thing. However, once they slide under the edges, they fit perfectly and sit perfectly flat. No cutting or modification was needed. So, there may not be anything wrong with your Nu Shields.
    I think the reason some screen protectors are made too big is just as SprintTreoUser said. They are meant to slide under the edges of the phone eliminating the need for any sort of extra adhesive.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Just got my Boxwave 3pack in the mail, 3 days after ordering it with standard delivery. Installation was easy, but the piece doesnt completely cover the screen, there is 1-2mm of extra space at the top or bottom of the screen. I put the extra space at the top, but I may move it because when using the stylus to pull down a menu, the stylus gets caught at the edge of the screen protector. I am very happy with the quality of the screen appearance with the boxwave installed, much less glare, and very clear.
    Martin Fields Overlay Plus screen protector rocks! Extremely clear. Check out this review, http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/overlay-plus-review.html
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12