1.    #1  
    Is there a program in which you can change the tone of the phone when you turn the wireless mode on and off example have the phone say “welcome” or “goodbye”.....Or even say "wireless mode on" / "wireless mode off" or could someone possibly just edit the program found at http://treo600essentials.com/phoneskins/phoneskins.html

I’d like to use this phone-skin with a different tone
    Last edited by dishon22; 12/10/2003 at 03:20 PM.
    I can get carrier logos to work...but the dial pad logo does not work at all. After I soft reset and turn wireless mode on it makes my treo soft reset. So I just wish that worked....I will worry about the sounds later.
    All noobs click here
  3.    #3  
    come on now where are the hackers at?
    I got it back without it resetting anymore. Is there anything special I need to do? I just downloaded the zip into handzipper and installed both. I did have a different carrier logo prior.
    All noobs click here
    ok i got one of them to work. It was the skin that was just recently posted by kamelot. pretty c00L. Isnt it amazing what you can do with a SD card, Filez, and BackupMan!?
    All noobs click here
    has anyone come across some way to change the sounds that play when you activate/deactivate wireless mode on the Treo 600? I've seen the alternate logos, but not tones.
    Quote Originally Posted by thudson
    has anyone come across some way to change the sounds that play when you activate/deactivate wireless mode on the Treo 600? I've seen the alternate logos, but not tones.
    that would be cool the phone telling you its turning on or off because now that i have got treo helper i never turn the thing on or off myself it does all that for me
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR