1.    #1  
    I copied a bunch of MP3s onto my SD Card, put it into my Treo 600, opened PTunes, and there was no music to play...what am I doing wrong?
    Originally posted by tDot
    I copied a bunch of MP3s onto my SD Card, put it into my Treo 600, opened PTunes, and there was no music to play...what am I doing wrong?
    make sure you create an "Audio" folder on your card. place all of your music files there and PT will find them.
    I had a similar problem. My old version of ptunes used to lose sight of the files every other day. So it played fine one day another it couldn’t see the content of the audio folder. I thought It might have been caused by the card accidentally popping out. Now I got the optimised one from Handspring and it is much better...
    Originally posted by tDot
    While one the Ptunes screen, press Menu/Actions/Open and you will see all the songs on the card. Select all (or the songs you want to listen to ) and press OK. The Ptunes will now show the songs ready to play. Enjoy.
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????