1.    #1  
    When I try to input a site on my Treo, I get a soft reset everytime. I can access my favorites and have no problems getting to the web - it's just trying to get to a site via www.

Anyone else had this problems - any suggestions?????? It's driving me out of my freakin' mind!!
    Join the club! It's been really annoying! See the following, this will solve your problem.

http://support.handspring.com/esuppo...sType=RESEARCH
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  3.    #3  
    Did what you suggested, but no luck!!

Any other suggestions or is there somewhere else I can go - Handspring? Palm? to ask for a resolution? It just started happening out of the blue!
  4.    #4  
    Wait - I looked back on the FileZ and even though I delete those files, they are still there when I go back.

Now, I'm really lost as to what to do!
    I had the same problem exactly. Using FileZ to delete the two hidden files fixed it for me.

Before I saw this post, I went through Sprint tech support and they actually sent me a replacement phone because of this problem. Of course, as soon as I synched with my computer, the corrupted files were copied and the new phone did the same thing.

Sorry it didn't work for you. Until this fix I had to enter the website URL into Google to get to it.