Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I ordered a case from EB Cases about a week ago, and haven't rec'd it yet.

I was wondering if anyone has rec'd a case from EB, and if so can they post some pictures. The pictures on EB's site are really kind of small and don't really show the case from all angles.
    Called them up last Friday and they said I should be receiving it this week. I'll post some pics once I receive it.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    I just checked on my order, as well.
    The response:

• 12-10-03
      Hello,

We received the first small batch of Treo600 cases in today and we will be shipping them out most likely this afternoon. You were the first person to pre-order a Treo600 with us and we are looking forward to getting the case to you A.S.A.P, thank you for your patience and please give us any feedback you can after you have received the case. Thanks.

Happy Holidays,
      E & B Company

I'll keep you all posted.
    I ordered one last night, they have quoted 2 weeks for delivery. I can wait as I think this should be the best case for the treo. It looks quite slim, can be ordered without the clip, has a detachable flip cover, the flip has the cutout so you can see who's calling without having to flip the cover. I won't need to use screen protectors either.
    Seems to me to be the best combination of features, I can't see the point of a case where you have to keep opening the flip cover to see who's calling etc.
    tr3o, vregan,
    Did your cases arrive?

My wife ordered one about 2 1/2 weeks ago and no word as of yet.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Aether
    vregan,
    Did your case arrive?
    Unfortunately, No. They shipped two days later than they indicated (not a good sign on the customer service side) and I am hopeful the case will arrive tomorrow.
    Originally posted by Aether
    tr3o, vregan,
    Did your cases arrive?

My wife ordered one about 2 1/2 weeks ago and no word as of yet.
    Nope... not yet. I sent them an email late Friday, asking the status of my case. And I kinda complained too because someone there told me it was suppose to arrive sometime last week. I'm expecting a reply back today. I'll keep you guys posted.
    Got my EB case today.Has good points. The flip cover detaches which is great for phone calls. light weight . every opening is there. Can use camera with case on.

It has a clear panel on the flip top cover , I cant figure out as usage at all?

The bad thing is that you cant take SD cards in and out unless im doing something wrong.

Its a good case, usuable but unlike the Bellagio it may not take a fall with out damage.

Just my opinion.
    Originally posted by VaccPalm
    Got my EB case today.
    Although I should be getting mines very soon, can we see some pics of it? If not, I can post some up once I receive it.

BTW, do you get the popular "auto-answer" problem with your EB case?
    What is auto answer.
    I have noticed that when i shut the case it turns on.
    front
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cover Open
    Cover Off
    Back
    Side
    What is auto answer.
    Thanks for the pics, VaccPalm.

Regarding the "auto-answer" problem, many people who owns a Vaja or Piel Frama case has complained that it auto-answers their incoming calls because when the flap is closed, it's pressing against the space bar key. So when someone calls, it automatically answers the call.

One way of finding out if your EB case has this problem is by opening up a new Memo Pad and then closing the flap. After about 10 seconds, open the flap and see if the cursor of the Memo Pad moved at all. If it did, then your case will most likely auto-answer your incoming calls. If not, then great!!
    Yes it did move. That sucks .

It seems that the Bellagio case is probally the better but I have used the Bellagio for 3 weeks now and will try the Eb for a couple of weeks to see.
    My Piel Frama case will only autoanswer if I _really_ tighten up the flip cover strap. The PF case uses a magnetic closure and I usually just let it close almost on its own. It's reasonably tight and tidy and doesn't cause auto-answer problems. As the leather loosens up, the potential pressure on the space key diminshes somewhat too.

The _real_ solution, I think, would be to allow removal of the space key as an answer key. The center of the 5-way works just dandy, is protected from case pressure by the surrounding ridge, and is easier to find by touch.
    It has a clear panel on the flip top cover , I cant figure out as usage at all?
    Looks to me like the clear panel is there to allow you to view caller ID information without opening the flip.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast