1.    #1  
    I've searched for this and cant find anything that seems to do what I really want. On my pre-OS5 Palm, I used to use multi-clip hack to allow multiple clipboards (i.e. I could cut multiple text items from the todo list to later paste 1 at a time into a jfile db). I found an OS5 compatible app called Clip Pro but cant get it to work correctly since the Treo600 doesnt have a grafitti area to allow the required command upstroke from the 'menu button' to the graffiti window. Just pressing menu-c or menu-p on the treo only recognizes the 1 palm clipboard.
    Has anyone else come across a solution? Thanks.
    LClipDA is a desk accessory that has 10 clipboards. For keyboard only units, you can use DA Launcher 4.1.b1 (Option + Return). It can installed as a preference panel or a hack. If you have a OS 5 and a grafitti area then you can use DA Launcher 5.x.
    ClipPro launches when you select text in a memo or text entry area. If you have no text to select such as a new memo, simply type a character then select it to launch ClipPro. If you want to use the regular clipboard or to close ClipPro after it's launched, just tap the screen again.
    Originally posted by pochaco
    LClipDA is a desk accessory that has 10 clipboards. For keyboard only units, you can use DA Launcher 4.1.b1 (Option + Return). It can installed as a preference panel or a hack. If you have a OS 5 and a grafitti area then you can use DA Launcher 5.x.
    Have you actually used this combination on a Treo600? I am unable to get this to work.
    Have only used LClipDA with DA Launcher 4.1b1 on my Treo 90. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Now that I think of it, you could set it as a favorite in McPhling, no?