Hi everyone:
I have used these boards in the past and they have always been an excellent resource for getting the most out of my treo 600. But now I have a problem that I just can't figure out and I am hopeful that someone out there can offer up some suggestions. I like to use Avantgo on my treo, but I hate syncing it with the USB cable at home, in the morning, before I take a subway to work. What I would really like to do, is have my treo's avantgo program wirelessly sync itself in the morning so I could read the downloaded news on my morning commute. I don't have much time in the morning before I go underground in the subway (and therefore unable to connect to Sprint), so I would like to be able to schedule this sync automatically before I get up, without me touching my treo. I know that I could use the Autosync program to accomplish this task, but I am still working out some TCP and UDP issues with my computer. Does anybody have any other suggested programs or tricks which could accomplish what I want to do? I have searched the posts already, but I have not found any discussion of issues raised here. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
NP