1.    #1  
    After paying an arm & a leg for my T600 I didn't feel like dishing out an additional $13 for e-grips, so here is my simple solution:

cut some strips of black velcro (not the fuzzy part) to the back & to the sides. It works fine for me & it gives me a good grip...I even put the fuzzy part on the dashboard of my car & now I can go hands-free!! Try it , you might like it...plus its cheap!
    You can also make screen protectors out of Gladwrap
    Bored? Visit my <a href = "http://www.darrenking.com">website </a>
    lol
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by derosnec
    You can also make screen protectors out of Gladwrap
    Gladwrap huh?...I guess you would have to use an Exacto knife on the screen....oouucchhh!
    Originally posted by PDAman

Gladwrap huh?...I guess you would have to use an Exacto knife on the screen....oouucchhh!
    Or cut a piece of paper to match and then Exacto blade the Gladwrap to match.
    I am dying to find out what you have in mind for a case

Here's a tip - a friend of mine wraps his powerbook laptop with a bubble shipping material and uses a grocery bag to carry it around! He said it's theft proof
    Ed
    gladwrap, I am not sure if that will work. I do use an avery laminating 8x10 plastic sheets for a screen protector. I cut it to fit the screen,peel off the paper, wet the adhesive side with a sponge and lay it in place press it out smooth with a credit card. 24hrs later when the water is dried I have a cheap quality screen protector that lasts a long time.
    Originally posted by edkalama
    I am dying to find out what you have in mind for a case

Here's a tip - a friend of mine wraps his powerbook laptop with a bubble shipping material and uses a grocery bag to carry it around! He said it's theft proof
    Hmmm, for a case how about a prophylactic? Do they come in clear? I have not used one of them babies for a while.
    Did I posted to the correct forum? This is the hardware forum, correct?

Originally posted by newtreouser

Hmmm, for a case how about a prophylactic? Do they come in clear? I have not used one of them babies for a while.