1.    #1  
    Is there an easy way to enter a prefix to a phone number before dialing? I want to add the prfix *67 (block my caller ID on Sprint). The only way I've found so far is to go into contact, look up the number, write it down and enter the sequence manually. I tried to copy and paste the number from contact into the phone app (after entering *67 first) and that does not work.
  2.    #2  
    bump
    See what you think about this:

do your contact lookup via their letters or name or whatever. Once you have the screen that shows the various matching contact(s), tap the phone number that you want to dial. A dialog box will come up, with the phone number showing, and a dial/cancel option. The cursor will be at the first number (the area code) - using the keyboard, you can input *67, and then hit 'dial'.

You should be good to go.
    Originally posted by nrosser
    See what you think about this:

do your contact lookup via their letters or name or whatever. Once you have the screen that shows the various matching contact(s), tap the phone number that you want to dial. A dialog box will come up, with the phone number showing, and a dial/cancel option. The cursor will be at the first number (the area code) - using the keyboard, you can input *67, and then hit 'dial'.

You should be good to go.
    I just tried this out and at first thought I thought my UK GSM model didn't work as you describe, since when I highlighted a number and then pressed the centre of the 5-way, the dialling started straight away. However then I read your post more carefully and tapped the screen instead and the dial box did pop up as you say. An interesting difference in behaviour between screen tap and button push which I'd previously thought always did the same thing.

Anyone know of any other places where a tap and a press lead to different things?
    Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Treo 180g -> Treo 600 (UK GSMrevA)