1.    #1  
    The folks at Mobile Planet finally got their Covertec shipment in! I just checked the website and was pleased to be greeted with a UPS tracking number. Of course the downside is that I ordered it on November 15th.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Me too! Great news to go to bed to!
    Thanks for reminding me to check status.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    When you get your case would you post some pics? I've been anxiously awaiting this one but would like to hear a review and see how they look before I make the jump.

Thanks!
    Regular Ramblings:Techory.com
    Sure no problem.
    Should be here today. Funny when I tracked it @ UPS, last update at 1:30am - out for delivery. These guys start early
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Miller,
    Which one did you order?
    SJ
    I ordered the form fit case in tan.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  7.    #7  
    Even though you didn't ask me...I ordered the black vertical case with the plastic covering the front. I hope the plastic doesn't bother me, but if it does, a x-acto knife should solve the problem.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Got my case!

It's very nice. Build quality, fit and finish is good.
    The only issue that I can see that some may have a problem with is the strap that goes across the top covers the power button. For me this is not an issue because I never manually turn the phone on or off here. I use treotools with programmed on/off times. Here are some pics:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    another
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    and another

sorry forgot to attach
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    here is another
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    one more coming!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    and finally
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  15.    #15  
    Great shots, Miller! Mine should be here on Thursday...I can hardly wait. The strap won't bother me either.
    Charles

forgot a shot of the bottom
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    very nice... so how's the clear plastic? Does it bother you at all? Any noise when you type? Touchscreen?
    Thanks,
    SJ
    The clear plastic is actually fine. I would say that it is almost easier to type over the plastic than without. A bit early to tell though. No noises and I haven't had to tap the screen yet for any reason since almost everything I have is 5 way compatible. The only thing I'm not too sure about yet and is gonna take a little getting used to is the wips system belt clip. Seems a little clumsy to try and remove the treo from it when a call comes in. It's like you need both hands to release the phone from the clip. One hand to press the tabs on each side and the other to lift the treo out of the clip. Gimmy a couple of days to adjust and I'll have a better handle on it.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Soooooo...any update after using the case for a couple of weeks?
    I still like it!
    The wips system belt clip
    is nice.
    There are times when the plastic over the screen has bugged me since it's a bit hard to touch the screen without having to push down on the plastic to reach it. Most everything I have is 5 way compatible so it isn't that big a deal.
    I actually have 2 of these cases now and am thinking about cutting out the plastic over the screen area on one of them to see how I like it. I just hate to cut the thing up!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone