1.    #1  
    Does anyone have suggestions on how to best keep my Treo in synch with Outlook while travelling among mutiple timezones - on any given week I may be in Eastern, Central, or Pacific, usually 2 or 3 each week.

Outlook can deal with it, but Palm can't.

I tried TimePlace for a while but regularly ended up with 3-4 copies of every record in my date book, across 2-3 start times.

City Time doesn't seem to do much at all - it changes the system time (which I have set to manual) but does nothing to the Date Book.

I dl'ed a tirial of DateBook5 and quickly had all of my appointments 3 hours off.

Any suggestions?
    I have my treo set to network time. It auto updates the time to whatever the time is from the tower. I've been doing this since the Treo 300, and I have never been off, nor have I ever had a sync problem arise.
    ...This ain't a phone or a PDA, It's a way of life!
    for all your multimedia needs, it's gotta be Starrwulfe Ltd!
    Network time however only works on Sprint. It does not work if you are using AT&T for example, they do not have that feature.
    RichS,

My guess is that the network time isn't your issue.

Like you I have the same problem. I travel extensively across time zones and always end up with multiple appointments or an appointment that lists a couple of different start times. Having used a PPC before the Treo 600 I was used to an automatic adjustment as I traveled.

Maybe if we keep this thread alive, someone with a solution will offer one up!
  5.    #5  
    MainStream - correct, having the time right is not the probem.

If my client in LA sends me an Outlook invite for a 9am meeting next Monday (I hate when they do that), it goes into my Outlook calendar as noon (since my PC is set to EST - that's where I am this week). I synch and I have a noon meeting on Monday on my Treo.

Sunday night I land in LA, switch my laptop to PDT and it autoadjusts 3 hours. When I synch, I end up with meeting notices at both 9 and noon. It doesn't matter whether I change the time before or after synch - the Treo calendar doesn't care about the phone time (yes, I know, it's a Palm problem, not a Treo problem).

Datebook5 claims to deal with it, but no luck so far. Right now, I have duplicates of many meetings scheduled, and a time has been embedded in the title of several of them that is 4 hours off the scheduled time. Aarghh..

I'm going to get my calendar straight and then dedicate an hour to figuring out how/whether it really works. As long as I remember to set the conduit up for "PC overrides Palm" I can undo any damage.

Come on Palm, it can't be that hard.