1.    #1  
    Is there a free streaming audio program for the treo600? I would like to listen to streaming news and audio but have spent so much money on software in three days its getting expensive.

I love this phone, it is the best thing I have ever bought. I can't put the thing down.

Bill

Sorry if this has been talked about prior.
    There's a couple apps supposedly in dev, but the only one available that streams shoutcast is PT...sorry you're gonna have to pay...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    I would have been scouring the web for hours.

Have you tried the shoutcast deluxe that handles the streams?

Worth the money?

Bill
    Yep, streaming shoutcast via Ptunes is pretty cool. Search the forums, there's a couple mega threads already discussing this with tons of user feedback. Basically its a cool feature but the drawback is that while on active data connection (on Sprint), you can't get any calls through, just numeric pages...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions