Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
    Originally posted by d3v8
    Do you have an email address for the Unlocking Department at T-Mobile?
    Sorry, but no. they use an automated service to reply, even to the stores.
    gsmlocker.com has been updated.

The Treo 600 unlock reads 5-7 days.

They've added the Tungsten unlock (I assume they mean Tungsten W?).

Also found these guys: http://www.bongowireless.com/store/c...s.php?pageid=6

I've also noticed some references to Motorola unlocking software (gives you 8 digits) and wonder if the Treos are based on a motorola system.
    bongowireless emailed me a week ago saying that after christmas they might have something
    Bongowireless, A.K.A. Kevin, is VERY reputable
    Well let him know that we'll name our firstborn after him if he gets a working AT&T unlock
    Originally posted by vulcan
    gsmlocker.com has been updated.

The Treo 600 unlock reads 5-7 days.

They've added the Tungsten unlock (I assume they mean Tungsten W?).

Also found these guys: http://www.bongowireless.com/store/c...s.php?pageid=6

I've also noticed some references to Motorola unlocking software (gives you 8 digits) and wonder if the Treos are based on a motorola system.
    You need to pay something to get something for your favourite. And need not to think in case of treo 600.
    Originally posted by darien

You need to pay something to get something for your favourite. And need not to think in case of treo 600.

Huh???.... Come Again?....
    "DOS addresses only 1 Megabyte of RAM because we cannot imagine any applications needing more." --Microsoft, 1980, on the development of DOS.

Short sited-ness is a funny thing....
    Originally posted by ppoo

Huh???.... Come Again?....
    I believe he was indicating that he has the proper skillset to work in the customer service area for one of the online unlocking businesses.
    He should try using some English in his posts then...

People might be interested in what he has to say...."in English"...
    "DOS addresses only 1 Megabyte of RAM because we cannot imagine any applications needing more." --Microsoft, 1980, on the development of DOS.

He should try using some English in his posts then...

People might be interested in what he has to say...."in English"...
    Perhaps YOU should learn to spell in English in your posts.

Your signature says "Short sited-ness is a funny thing....". If you are talking about a figurative or literal lack of distant vision, then you mean "ShortSIGHTEDness..." (caps emphasis mine).

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

David
    Day-Timer (1995) > Palm Pilot 5000 (1996) > Palm Vx (1999) > Treo 600 (2003) > Treo 650 (2006)

Avoid MediocreSoft!!! - Give me PalmOS or give me death!
    Originally posted by dnheller

Your signature says "Short sited-ness is a funny thing....". If you are talking about a figurative or literal lack of distant vision, then you mean "ShortSIGHTEDness..." (caps emphasis mine).

David
    you guys are like starving dogs, you are turning on each other....hope there is a working unlock soon
    ROFLMAO ...................

David

Mine is a misspelling bud....

He is is just plain bad english and makes no sense...

I was merely trying to understand what he was saying....

and all that stuff about "figurative" and "literal" and "lack of distant vision" is impressive...sounds like a dictionary...do you talk like a dictionary in everyday conversation?

Sorry heller...I'll leave yer girlfriend alone and go back to my cell...I didnt know he belonged to you...hehehe

My original comment to him was not intended to be "interpreted" (wow, big word...hehehe) as offensive...

I merely wanted him to elaborate...

Starving dogs is an accurate comparison...sheesh...my bad...

I'll just go home and slam the door on my OWN damn glass house...LOL!!

Oh well I just sent gsmlocker.com the nasty "refund or I'm reporting you to my credit card company" email.

I notice they took the Tungsten unlock off their website too. Wierd.

Mine is a misspelling bud....

He is is just plain bad english and makes no sense...

I was merely trying to understand what he was saying....

and all that stuff about "figurative" and "literal" and "lack of distant vision" is impressive...sounds like a dictionary...do you talk like a dictionary in everyday conversation?

Sorry heller...I'll leave yer girlfriend alone and go back to my cell...I didnt know he belonged to you...hehehe

My original comment to him was not intended to be "interpreted" (wow, big word...hehehe) as offensive...

I merely wanted him to elaborate...

Starving dogs is an accurate comparison...sheesh...my bad...

I'll just go home and slam the door on my OWN damn glass house...LOL!!
    If you have no reading material in your house (nor had any in your childhood home), then I'm sure big words would intimidate you. LOL!

But those are hardly big words... not even worth testing on university entrance exams. And I see nothing wrong with precision in choice of words.

Blame my mother. She was a teacher, school principal, and school system superintendent. She constantly taught and reinforced to her own children and students the importance of clear, accurate vocabulary, spelling, grammar, and diction.
    Day-Timer (1995) > Palm Pilot 5000 (1996) > Palm Vx (1999) > Treo 600 (2003) > Treo 650 (2006)

If you have no reading material in your house (nor had any in your childhood home), then I'm sure big words would intimidate you. LOL!

But those are hardly big words... not even worth testing on university entrance exams. And I see nothing wrong with precision in choice of words.

Blame my mother. She was a teacher, school principal, and school system superintendent. She constantly taught and reinforced to her own children and students the importance of clear, accurate vocabulary, spelling, grammar, and diction.

Well, by all means...

Pardon my un-edumacated MIS (With a Masters in Computer Engineering from Auburn University) ****...

Sounds like you had a pretty crappy childhood if you couldn't get away with calling Spaghetti "Ps-getti" without getting told to pick a switch so mommy can enforce the household spelling rules....

I guess your strict upbringing (in terms of enforement of correct grammatical use) didn't qualify you to be able to detect tones of sarcasm, because I was laying it on pretty darn thick with my reference to "big words"....

You see, David, we all know 'em..(big words that is)

We just don't feel it's necessary to use them all the time to attempt to prove how much smarter we are than somebody else or how much of a better upbringing we had than anybody else.

Anyway....I think this thread started with talking about phones, I think I have seen in the past you have made some very keen observations and statements about these things so let's all try to play nice together...

Here's hoping you and your's have a Very Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
    Paul Jones

Back to my original question about the broken English which made NO SENSE to me....

Possibly the prior author, "darien" I believe, could elaborate on exactly what the following means - "You need to pay something to get something for your favourite. And need not to think in case of treo 600."

Thanks

How many people think that we will be able to unlock this phone? I am trying to be positive but I am paralyzed by the whole situation. I think I'll kill myself right in front of all of you. Link: http://www.treo600killedmydaddy.com
    Phokhong is a state of mind!

Back to my original question about the broken English which made NO SENSE to me....

Possibly the prior author, "darien" I believe, could elaborate on exactly what the following means - "You need to pay something to get something for your favourite. And need not to think in case of treo 600."

Thanks
    Lets see if I can translate this...Have a look at this guy Dariens previous posts on treocentral, it becomes a bit clearer. He is obviously connected with gsmlocker somehow, probably one of the people who works there... in light of this info,

"You need to pay something to get something for your favourite"

translates into something like

"You should spend (big) money (give it to me!) for the people/things (treo600) that you really care about/love" and

"And need not to think in case of treo 600."

probably means:

"You should not think of how expensive it is, or the fact that we actually cant create unlock codes, just give us your money!"

..or something like that... YMMV.
    I had not referenced any of his past posts TD...

Good call....I had no idea what he was talking about...maybe he is affilated with gsmlocker.com...

Good "EuroAsian-English" to English conversion...hehehe

...(snip) I guess your strict upbringing (in terms of enforement of correct grammatical use) didn't qualify you to be able to detect tones of sarcasm, because I was laying it on pretty darn thick ...(snip)

...(snip) Back to my original question about the broken English which made NO SENSE to me....

Thanks
    A simple "I don't understand" would have sufficed in response to poor English. I don't think it was necessary to insult the guy about his English language skills. I probably would not be able to understand the thick southern accents at your alma mater, Auburn U, but I wouldn't insult anybody over it (well, maybe if you were a Texas Aggie calling on a Treo 600 from the bottom of a collapsed Aggie bonfire).

And apparently, you were unable to detect my sarcasm in response to YOUR sarcasm.