1.    #1  
    I like the Sprint's service (specially the unlimited data plan for $15) but don't like the color of Sprint's Treo 600. Is the silver version going to be offered by Sprint? If not, is it possible to change the cover/casing?
    I smell a poll ... which do you like better, silver or black Treo 600?
    Sprint had the carbon color made just for them. The GSM market gets the silver color. A search of the forum will turn up all the specifics about this and the possibility of swapping cases.
    sprint will not have the silver and the cases are not interchangeable as the sprint version has a little bump over the earpiece.

may i ask why ou dont like the color? the pictures really dont do it justice btw. i thought i wouldn't like it at first either ut when i got it i realized how beautiful the color is. it is not a black like it looks in the pictures but rather a silvery lack carbon color with silver and chrome trim. very very nice.
    I know it's a matter of taste and opinion but the GSM for me is far sexier looking!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    So there!!

M.
    Does anybody know why the Sprint version has that "bump"? I did a search but didn't find anything.

Thanks,

Ismenio
    Try searching for "Sprint bulge" instead of bump.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    The Sprint unit is very good looking. Everyone I show it to says wow. The bulge is great as it directs it towards the ear. The bulge is good looking. It looks cute.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    The color was the other way around for the Treo 300, Sprint's was silver and other carriers were carbon/dark. I'm really pleased that the Sprint version is carbon this time.
    At first from pictures, I liked the gsm version silver. Having seen them side by side I like the carbon gray sprint version better. It contrasts better with the chrome around the screen. THe ear buldge actually makes it fit more comfortably.
    I was not a sprint user and didn't really like the color either. I use the case from Handspring that allows you to use the phone while it is the case. That phone would look good in that case and you really would see very little of the phone. That is my 2 cents
    I like the color of my (SPrint) version. Looks alot more like an actual cell phone than a kids walkie talkie like the T300 was.

iGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    i have seen both in person. they both look good to me, and i have a preference for the carbon that i have.

to me, the carbon looks like a phone, but the silver looks like a pda. the screen is black when off so the carbon doesn't clash
    Originally posted by derek985
    Sprint had the carbon color made just for them. The GSM market gets the silver color. A search of the forum will turn up all the specifics about this and the possibility of swapping cases.
    This might be true in the US, but the UK Orange GSM version is also carbon, and I know I'm biased, but I prefer the carbon.
    Right! I forgot about Orange!
    Originally posted by steven975
    the screen is black when off so the carbon doesn't clash
    I didn't even think about that till you said something. The screen doesn't look funny on my iPaq because it's a lighter color. But the black would look really out of place with the silver. I do like the mature look of my carbon color Treo 600!
    Has anybody bravely painted their Treo plastics? I wanna see pictures!