1.    #1  
    Ive got a registered version of AOL3.0.

Im attempting to set the email hot button to AOL, but cant for some reason. When I go into Prefs/Buttons I see the AOL app, but when I select it my selection is ignored. All other apps Ive tested work.

Any guesses? Ill upgrade to 3.1 if I need to, but dont really want to unless its necesary as 3.0 is more than sufficient.

TIA
    Originally posted by ttgchicago
    Ive got a registered version of AOL3.0.

Im attempting to set the email hot button to AOL, but cant for some reason. When I go into Prefs/Buttons I see the AOL app, but when I select it my selection is ignored. All other apps Ive tested work.

Any guesses? Ill upgrade to 3.1 if I need to, but dont really want to unless its necesary as 3.0 is more than sufficient.

TIA
    Have you tried a soft reset before assigning the button?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  3.    #3  
    Have you tried a soft reset before assigning the button?
    Just tried it to no avail.

Can someone with AOL3.0 try it and see is they have the same problem?

How about anyone who has AOL3.1.

TIA
    It worked for me w/AOL 3.0
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Originally posted by ttgchicago

Just tried it to no avail.

Can someone with AOL3.0 try it and see is they have the same problem?

How about anyone who has AOL3.1.

TIA

Do you have a non OS5 third party app like TreoButton or something that could be conflicting? If all else fails, try installing only AOL3.0 after a hard reset (before a hotsync) and assigning the button.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!