1.    #1  
    When you receive a call on call waiting and want to hang up on the current call and switch back to the other call, there is only one option, "Hang Up All". Is there any way to hang up the current call and return to the call on hold? I notice when I do swap the other call is placed on hold so I'm not sure if that call is still active.
    I agree, bad design. I would be interested if someone has figured out how to do this.

Should have searched the forum first....

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t41783/s.html
    Look and read here
    Ciao

Ettore
    There is no way to do this on the Treo or ANY phone. All flash buttons only switch the line, even your home phone. the only difference with the Treo is the button says "hang up all" which make you think you should have more options. If the person you were talking to hans up, then the line will clear just like your home phone or ANY other cell.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    There is no way to do this on the Treo or ANY phone. All flash buttons only switch the line, even your home phone. the only difference with the Treo is the button says "hang up all" which make you think you should have more options. If the person you were talking to hans up, then the line will clear just like your home phone or ANY other cell.
    Obviously you've not read the topic I wrote
    Ciao

Ettore
    Quote Originally Posted by Ettore
    Not necessarily. The # of USA Sprint users is considerable, and you start your thread with:

First of all:
    I'm speaking about GSM NETWORKS. In italy (where I live) and in the whole Europe there is no 2G CDMA network!
    Quote Originally Posted by shaber
    Not necessarily. The # of USA Sprint users is considerable, and you start your thread with:
    Well GSM users are a lot more than CDMA users and he says "any cell"!!
    Ciao

Ettore

I have never seen a treo with a RED end button or a GREEN send button I assumed that the original question was about a Treo 600! in USA Silly silly me
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    I have never seen a treo with a RED end button or a GREEN send button I assumed that the original question was about a Treo 600! in USA Silly silly me
    I see you miss fantasy...

if you have not a green key you can go to the dialpad screen touch the numbers and click on connect..... this does the job !!
    Ciao

Ettore
    I see you miss fantasy...

if you have not a green key you can go to the dialpad screen touch the numbers and click on connect..... this does the job !!

Yes I know how to use my phone I was merely pointing out that we are comparing apples to oranges (no wait.....Orange.... thats UK)

Quote Originally Posted by sugsta

When you receive a call on call waiting and want to hang up on the current call and switch back to the other call, there is only one option, "Hang Up All". Is there any way to hang up the current call and return to the call on hold? I notice when I do swap the other call is placed on hold so I'm not sure if that call is still active.

Anyway, I believe I answered the question that was asked with some degree of satisfaction. If he ever moves to Italy then I am sure he will greatly appreciate the forsight you have so kindly provided.