1.    #1  
    Has anyone found an NRP radio station that will work with Shoutcast/PTunes? I'm interested in the talk stations, not jazz or classical. The stations listed on shoutcast.com are too high a bandwidth for the Treo 600.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    My Treo is on T-Mobile, which has much lower data speeds than Sprint. However, I have found several Shoutcast talk radio stations that work well.

On Shoutcast, filter the stations to the lowest bandwith. Then just test the stations that look good to see if they work.

My two newest Shoutcast stations: Radio Paridise and CBS Mystery theater. They both work great.
    What URL do you use for Radio Paradise? (He says, while listening on his desktop...)
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Originally posted by jaytee
    What URL do you use for Radio Paradise? (He says, while listening on his desktop...)
    I don't know. I selected it from someone else's message here at Treocentral. I have also seen the link on Shoutcast's site.