1.    #1  
    Is anyone still backordered from Nov. 21 or so? This is quite annoying, No one talks about waiting anymore, it seems everyone's orders are shipped, even those who ordered after me...

Dec. 8 is the "deadline" set by Handspring and still nothing...
    Originally posted by AlexMagoo
    Is anyone still backordered from Nov. 21 or so? This is quite annoying, No one talks about waiting anymore, it seems everyone's orders are shipped, even those who ordered after me...

Dec. 8 is the "deadline" set by Handspring and still nothing...
    Alex,
    The only issue I can see why yours has not gone out is because of the method of purchase. I would call them to find out. The problem i think is that the use of a Canadian credit card is blocking it or holding it up. I ordered two on November 24th and they were received last Tuesday.
  3.    #3  
    Hi Hockey Dad,

They shipped the earphones already and my credit card has been charged for that. So everything *should* be ok.

I will call them towards the end of the afternoon if I get no status change from Handspring

Cheers,

Alex
    what does your status say for your Treo 600?
  5.    #5  
    11:15pm and still set to "Back Ordered" for the Treo 600.

My earphones shipped out at 5 AM last time, and so I will give them another night, otherwise I will call and nag tomorrow

Alex
    what happened with your order? DId it change status yet?
  7.    #7  
    Still waiting, called them and said it would ship out this week, probably wednesday..

There is no problem with my credit card.

Grrrr

Alex