1.    #1  
    where do i get the adobe reader for treo 600 and the conduit file also thank you
    Not to be obvious, but www.adobe.com...
    Treo 600 <a href="http://vikrampant.com/treo600/">Blog/Moblog</a>
    I'm interested in knowing how to get this done.

Do you download directly to the Treo or to your PC and then sync?

What specifically did you download? The menu selection on Adobe.com is confusing.

All I want to do is be able to read a pdf file as an attachement to an e-mail on my Treo.

Tks
    I don't believe that there is any way to natively view pdf files on your treo that you download as attachments. The only way to view pdf's is to have the desktop adobe program mentioned above strip it down and make it viewable on a palm device by hotsyncing or you can also use DocstoGo to do a simular deal with pdfs and than hot syncing to your treo.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Tks for the clarification. I thought what you said was the case but when reading throught many threads I got the impression I was missing out on something.

I do have Docs to Go and use InBox to Go as well

Tks Again.
    Hmm...just to clarify here. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $DT6$ $does$ support native PDF files. Are ya'll saying it must covert them via a conduit similar to acrobat or Richreader?

Btw... good luck in the Fiesta TurboTiger!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions