1.    #1  
    Anything like clockpop for the 600? Something that will work with/around/despite keyguard? I'd gotten very used to using my 270 as a watch, and now I fear I may have to return to wearing a watch if there's no 600 solution.
    Originally posted by Alli
    Anything like clockpop for the 600? Something that will work with/around/despite keyguard? I'd gotten very used to using my 270 as a watch, and now I fear I may have to return to wearing a watch if there's no 600 solution.
    Yes, Clock Pop for OS5. CockPop5 is the name.

I use it on my treo.

Tip, Assign it to the screen on/off buttun. It takes too taps, but you don't have to turn off keygaurd to use it.

press the button once to get the keygaurd warning, press it again, to get the time.

I'm using 5.01b, but don't know where I got it from.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!

Clockpop 5

Found it, in case anyone else wants it. Definitely one of my favorite apps!
    Last edited by Alli; 12/08/2003 at 08:03 AM.
    Ok, thats a pretty cool little app...
    Originally posted by Felipe
    Tip, Assign it to the screen on/off buttun. It takes too taps, but you don't have to turn off keygaurd to use it.
    I was wondering how you assigned the screen on/off button as it is not a selection but it works that way if I chose the memo button.
    My Treo has more memory than I do.
    screen on off button was originally the memo button.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Clockop is great!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions