1.    #1  
    Ok, don't know what happened but today I noticed that my T600 is missing one of its nipple. (Let the sexual innuendos and jokes begin ) You know, the rubber thingymabob in the back of the Treo. The big one where technicians tap in to diagnose your Treo, not the little one.

Now I feel extremely naked and uncomfy about my Treo's exposure to air, dirt, liquid, etc...

Please chime in and help me find a solution. Somehow i'm doubtful that Sprint/Handspring will replace it or the phone for me.
    Treo Moblog: http://nudle.textamerica.com
  2. JBR
    Same for me ; lost the big nipple after buying the Handspring belt case .

JBR
    JBR
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Lost mine too. I have no idea when or where. I noticed it missing no more than two weeks after I got it. They should send bags of free ones to the Sprint (or T-Mobile or Cingular or whatever) stores so we can just come in and pick them up when they pop off. And then fix this design problem in the next awesome phone they make.
    Y'all ever considered using cases?
    The Seattle Weekly addressed a topic related to this that may provide a solution to get another:

-- http://www.seattleweekly.com/feature...-mcguire.shtml
    "My nipples explode with delight!" - for all you Monty Python fans
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Alli
    No way. My Treo rides in my pocket. I don't find a bulky case on my belt goes well with my otherwise chich couture.
    Mine fell out several times in the first couple of weeks. Luckily, I noticed it gone and found it on the floor, counter, or stuck in a fold of clothing. I finally got around to putting a teeny bead of silicone adhesive around the lip of the thing and reinstalled it. Seems to be holding fine now.

If you haven't lost yours yet, you might want to give it a try. It's probably just a matter of time before it's lost.

George Carlin says we get all our lost stuff back when we die. My pile will be huge, but hopefully it won't include any nipples.
    Originally posted by Alli
    The Treo formfit case barely covers this. I lost one already. Anyone have any luck having Handspring or your carrier replace this?

Hint to manufacturers of accessories: A replacement that has a more secure fit (or a little adhesive) would probably have a market to those of us who would rather not put tape on our phones.
  10.    #10  
    Been tearing up the house and car looking for my nipple but no luck Girlfriend called while i was tossing the bedroom and asked what I was doing... I said "I'm looking for my nipple, hun". She hung up on me and haven't been heard from since.
    Treo Moblog: http://nudle.textamerica.com