1.    #1  
    I don't really understand, with an unlocked T600, could verizon be my carrier. They say that the network is not ready yet. But can they activate it? And would all features work on their network?
    Allready have a sprint T600 on the way, which will arrive tomorrow. But if I am not happy with sprint, I will return it and pay for an unlocked unit.
    thanks
    Originally posted by magicjoel
    I don't really understand, with an unlocked T600, could verizon be my carrier. They say that the network is not ready yet. But can they activate it? And would all features work on their network?
    Allready have a sprint T600 on the way, which will arrive tomorrow. But if I am not happy with sprint, I will return it and pay for an unlocked unit.
    thanks
    An unlocked Treo, in the terms that most posters use, is a GSM version. That will NOT work on Verizon. Now, the alternative you have is the Sprint version. As far as I know, both Sprint and Verizon work on CDMA, so, technologically wise, I think it might work. Practically, I have no idea!

Talk to Verizon and see, and you might also wanna talk to those small cell phone shops that are verizon authorized. They usually have a few hacked phones, so they might be able to help you out a little more.

Hope this helps!
    May the G4ce be with you
  3.    #3  
    sure will, thanks!