1.    #1  
    Has anyone determined the optimum size and resolution for displaying images on the Treo 600?
    I recently upgraded from a Visor and cannot get the same quality display.
    Any info will get you incredible karma points. Thanks.
    My guess is 160 x 160
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    has anyone else noticed that the old treo photo viewwer (mine got installed automatically because I didn't change user name) views potos so much better than the new one (I installed a copy of the same image into both).

Not sure if this is just because of the resizing issue or not.

Cheers,
    Dean
    Do you mean for wallpaper and caller id images? If so, I've been using 180 x 112.
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese
  5.    #5  
    ivyrose, I haven't used wallpaper or caller Id photos yet. I use photos to display my work. On my old Visor these photos weren't great but people could see enough detail to be useful. The photos on my new treo are smaller, not as sharp and almost unusable. I'm hoping someone knows how to scale up photos so they use more of the screen. Thanks for your reply.
  6.    #6  
    Dean, were you able to install a copy of the old photo viewer into your new Treo. If so how did you do that? Thanks for your post.
    it happened automatically when I synchronised the new treo 600 using the same user name, if it didn't do that for you maybe you can reinstal it from the original cd (i think handspring also have it for download from their web site).

one thing I have ust noticed is that there is no way for me to add more photos to the original photo album, I will do a fresh instal later tonight to see if that fixes it.
    Originally posted by BatchooSen
    Has anyone determined the optimum size and resolution for displaying images on the Treo 600?
    I recently upgraded from a Visor and cannot get the same quality display.
    Any info will get you incredible karma points. Thanks.
    Do a search. I remember seeing exact pixel dimensions. My very poor memory says somewhere around 150 x 120.