1.    #1  
    I've been reading all the complaints about the camera, the lack of WiFi/BT, the low screen resolution, etc. and I just have to say -- hey, let's live in the moment!

The Treo is the best combination we've got *at this time* in my opinion. If we always just look at what it doesn't have, we will never be satisfied with any new product.

I'm amazed by this little gadget and am having a great time! I have a camera with me wherever I go, I have tunes, I have a phone, web, email and of course a bazillion Palm apps! I carry them all in one tiny device.

Life couldn't be better (for now )

Regards,
    ABSOLUTELY!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Ditto that. Like I said, be a squeaky wheel, but if you're a broken wheel, you just come across as an annoying a**hole who's probably just jealous because he had to settle for a Samsumg.
    amen
    Hey Man,

I complain, therefore I am...

isn't that our motto around here (and everywhere else geeks hang out)?

cheers,
    --Mathew
    Originally posted by mathewlu
    Hey Man,

I complain, therefore I am...

isn't that our motto around here (and everywhere else geeks hang out)?

cheers,
    --Mathew
    I thought the geek motto was "look at the gadget I just bought!"
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    I love the Treo 600 but when a high res screen comes out I'm gonna dump my wife and marry the Treo.

Maybe I'll dump my wife anyway...she's complaining about how much money I'm spending in this important technology aspect of my life!

She does not get it! She spends her money going to a gym!
    Originally posted by mgauss
    I love the Treo 600 but when a high res screen comes out I'm gonna dump my wife and marry the Treo.

Maybe I'll dump my wife anyway...she's complaining about how much money I'm spending in this important technology aspect of my life!

She does not get it! She spends her money going to a gym!
    Dude,
    Did I not hear you make this threat somewhere on this board a short while back. But hey, the Treo is definitely a good road to choose bro! More power to ya!

What's this thread about anyway - Oh yeah, people always want something better - Ah, the nature of the beast. Moan, moan - boring!

Loving my Treo (though not ready to swap my wife for it just yet. The two can co-exist in peace methinks!)

He he!