1.    #1  
    What are your thoughts on an egrip for the bottom of the USB docking cradle for the T600? The rubber pads on the bottom of the cradle do little, if anything, to keep the cradle in place. I find the Sync button annoying to press without having the cradle/T600 sliding away from me as I try to press it. It usually requires gripping the cradle from behind and using my thumb to press the button to keep it from sliding away.

Egrips will make a piece to fit the bottom of the cradle if there's any interest shown here. I so love the egrips on my T600 itself that I look at other things now and just think to myself how an egrip would be great on this or that...
    Originally posted by SprintTreoUser
    What are your thoughts on an egrip for the bottom of the USB docking cradle for the T600? The rubber pads on the bottom of the cradle do little, if anything, to keep the cradle in place. I find the Sync button annoying to press without having the cradle/T600 sliding away from me as I try to press it. It usually requires gripping the cradle from behind and using my thumb to press the button to keep it from sliding away.

Egrips will make a piece to fit the bottom of the cradle if there's any interest shown here. I so love the egrips on my T600 itself that I look at other things now and just think to myself how an egrip would be great on this or that...
    Good idea; I know what you mean, not just for the Treo 600 cradle. Even my cordless phone, alarm clark, etc could use something like that.

However, maybe instead of a custom Egrip one could just use the "General Purpose" Egrip. See the left column where the types of Egrips are listed. There's 1 under "General".
  3.    #3  
    I'm not sure if they still offer that with the new material. I had inquired about that as well as a solution.

I don't know if anyone would order a piece for the cradle itself, but figured it's a great add on sale for anyone ordering the grips for the T600 already.

Or, maybe they can just sell a large blank sheet to make our own cutouts.