1.    #1  
    What do you recommend for moving applications to the SD card? I know you can do it with FileZ. Anything else? And how do you know if an application is useable from the card? Just try it and see?
    You can install the applications directly to the SD card using the "Quick Install" feature on Palm Desktop. The description of the application will normally state if it supports running from the SD card.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Try using a third party mem manager like PowerRun/TealAlias or Zlauncher that will allow you to install apps to the card but still run them via shortcuts from memory. This makes organizing your shortcuts much easier and convenient..

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    ZLauncher does this seamlessly.
    Last edited by skidoo; 12/07/2003 at 05:07 PM.
    I just put my SD card into the SD card-reader on my computer, then move the *.prc file into the appropriate folder. (I think it's named "Launcher"). Then just put the SD card back into the Treo & you're good to go!