1.    #1  
    Hi. Im very happy with my treo. But is very hard find the accesories. I was looking for the original case, but I never found it. So I bought the Oakley cellular case and it fits perfect! And is cheaper than the others. Price Paid $ 14.99 Maybe is an option for those that wants a personal touch in the communicator. The one I have is Yellow, but red, black and grey are available too. Very cool (In my opinion) A great mark for a great gadget
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by javzar; 12/07/2003 at 03:03 PM.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Where did you purchase the case? Can you post a picture? Thanks!
  3.    #3  
    In San Diego, California. $14.99 SKU # 95017 Cel Phone Case Yellow. Look for it in oakley web. Here Is another Picture, With my treo
    Does it have a belt clip at all, or just that spring clip in the picture?

eKennedy
    Originally posted by javzar
    In San Diego, California. $14.99 SKU # 95017 Cel Phone Case Yellow. Look for it in oakley web. Here Is another Picture, With my treo
    I would really like to order one of these, but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the net. I've tried the Oakley web - no luck. I've searched google, same result...
    Do you by any chance have a link to an online retailer that carries those cases?

Thanks,
    Christopher
    I think that case also comes with their Sandman (?) sling bag. I had forgotten about that. I'll have to try it.
    thx
    felix
    can you post the store where you found it?
    yep.
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by eKennedy
    Does it have a belt clip at all, or just that spring clip in the picture?

eKennedy
    It has a belt strap with a clip. Here is the pic.
    Wow, that's 10x better than what I bought off eBay a few days ago (the stand form fit belt case).

I searched Google, Froogle and found some hits. It was listed on eBay awhile ago. Not on there now

It's part of OAKLEY ICON series of bigger backpacks. Search for OAKLEY ICON CELL PHONE CASE or look up 'oakley and (the sky# above)'

Still looking for an online place to buy.

-- Vikram
    Treo 600 <a href="http://vikrampant.com/treo600/">Blog/Moblog</a>
    I got my bag at Galyon's sporting goods store. If you're searching on the web try the Oakley Sandbag sling bag.

I tried it today. And the phone does fit into it perfectly. Of course as with all cases of this type it does add bulk to it but does offer much better protection.
  11.    #11  
    Originally posted by flix888
    I got my bag at Galyon's sporting goods store. If you're searching on the web try the Oakley Sandbag sling bag.

I tried it today. And the phone does fit into it perfectly. Of course as with all cases of this type it does add bulk to it but does offer much better protection.
    Did you bought a backpack with the oakley holder?
    Isnt great?