Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I ordered several Treo 600 accessories from Dan's Cellular Accessories on the 4th and paid for the transaction via PayPal. My questions is, do they inform you of when they ship your order and is there any way to confirm this. I received an email confirming receipt of my order and since then there has been no communication. Also they have a Customer Service number listed with timings between 9:00AM and 11:00PM but no matter what time you call, no one ever answers the phone and all you get is the answering machine. Is that normal?

Also I need to have the order latest by the 15th, do you think they will deliver on time. What are your opinions and experiences with Dan's....?
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    I have made a few purchases wth Dan's Cellular and always recieved them within 5 business days. II have been very pleased wth this companu.
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
    Yeah, it took me like a week to recieve my shipment from Dancellular. I suggest you try emailing them instead of calling. The usually respond to emails pretty quickly and if you request a tracking number, they should give you one...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    One more thing I forgot to mention was that I ordered 5 items and made one payment for them thru PayPal but I did not get any Order/Tracking number. All I got was 5 different emails confirming receipt for the 5 different items. So how does one follow up with them regarding the order?
    Send him an email, he responds quickly!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    I recently sent him an email asking if my cradle was shipped. He responded within 36 hours and said it was shipped. he did not tell me how or give me a tracking number. Still waiting on the product. I won it the day before Thanksgiving so its been over a week. Hopefully I will have it Monday or Tuesday as its only coming from CT to NJ
    That seems to be taking a while. I ordered mine last Friday (day after Thanskgiving) and received it Thursday via USPS.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I ordered some items on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and I got them today. He does answer e-mails pretty quickly. I asked about shipping information and he said it was shipped and should be received today or Monday, and I got it today. I would say the maximum you should wait is 10 days. His items are legitimate and his prices are good. He is just a little slower than some on the shipping, but I received everything exactly as ordered and promised.
    Originally posted by emajy
    I recently sent him an email asking if my cradle was shipped. He responded within 36 hours and said it was shipped. he did not tell me how or give me a tracking number. Still waiting on the product. I won it the day before Thanksgiving so its been over a week. Hopefully I will have it Monday or Tuesday as its only coming from CT to NJ
    One of the confirmations from eBay said that they do not ship with tracking numbers.
    I ordered a Treo 600 cradle and it came in about 5-6 days, arriving yesterday.

Works great, very happy.
  11.    #11  
    I just emailed them a little while ago. Let's see how it goes.

Hello Daniel,

I placed an order for the below mentioned items and paid for them via PayPal on the 4th of December. The reason for my email is that I need to have the order delivered to me latest by the 15th, since I am leaving for overseas that day and I need the accessories for my trip. Also there wonít be anyone there to receive the shipment after the 15th. Therefore could you please ensure that the order is shipped in time to be delivered by the 15th. In case it canít be done, I would like you to cancel the order and inform me of it right away so I can make alternate arrangements.

Thanks,
    Sanjay
  12.    #12  
    Just got a reply from Dan's Cellular Accessories.
    no worries

Daniel Horton
    Dans_Cellular_Accessories
    I wonder what I am to make of that reply. One thing is for sure, Mr. Daniel sure does not say much.
  13.    #13  
    I am still waiting for some confirmation that the order has shipped. Does he even send any such confirmation?
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    I've ordered from him several times. Never got a confirmation of shipment email but always received the product very quickly and in perfect condition.
    Enquiring minds want to know ...
    My order came one week later, 5 biz days. Everything was packed in a box that fit in my mailbox, I didn't have to run to the PO, which is a pain with my schedule. All oem/non retail, but original.

Cradle, mx100(totally amazed!), and the stereo headset.. which is not stereo, only plays one side I'm searching now for an answer, it's a HS part, probably not dan's fault.

Very satisfied.. I received one email confirming the order, etc. I was patient, it all came. I saved a bundle, a week is fine. Wish he was selling the AC adapter for cheap, would have picked up a couple.
    -Treo 600 on Sprint
  16.    #16  
    Originally posted by emajy
    Let us know if and when you do receive your order.
    I ordered from him and due to email mix up never got the shipping information. Ended up getting the items within 4 days, but one item was incorrect (charger and hotsync cable in one). He told me to keep the incorrect item and sent the correct item to me within two days. I would highly recommend him.
    Ordered 3 treo 600 items, received them promptly, everything looked and worked great.

Recommended!
    No good deed goes unpunished
    I ordered twice from Dan. It takes about a week to get your stuff, but he does have better prices and does responds to email. Very happy with his service.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Well, I received a 4 item order (all packed neatly in a small box) on Fri 12/5 that I'd placed on 11/26. One of the items - a case - was not what I'd ordered, but the rest were great.

I wrote an email asking how to exchange the case on Sat 12/6 but haven't gotten a response. Not too concerned yet.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast