1.    #1  
    I have a small chip in the paint on my Treo 600, I was wondering if any know knows how to touch it up? I know that this seems petty but I have found so many answers to my questions here. Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    Here is a photo of the chip in my 600.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Originally posted by alan257
    I have a small chip in the paint on my Treo 600, I was wondering if any know knows how to touch it up? I know that this seems petty but I have found so many answers to my questions here. Thanks!
    If you happened to get the phone at Best Buy its covered by their warrenty (if you purchased it)
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by cruelpupet

If you happened to get the phone at Best Buy its covered by their warrenty (if you purchased it)
    I bought it directly from Handspring.
    Originally posted by alan257

I bought it directly from Handspring.
    Its not exactly honest, but you could always try shorting it out and sending it in for warrenty repair. You might get a refurb if you do that.

IMHO the scratch isnt that bad, and you were bound to get one sooner or later. At least its not on the screen.
    So I'm guessing you took that picture with another 600?

Woof
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson