1.    #1  
    Has anyone else compared the price for Treo 600 accessories here at Treo Central to the prices at Handspring/Palm One? Treo Central's prices are much better.

Treo Central may not offer any price cuts on the Treo 600 unit, but given this great forum it would be nice if everyone showed them some support by buying some accessories here.
    they do have some good prices and I have suppported them by buying a docking station but I also suggest you take a look at Dan's cellular accessories store on Ebay. He has some really good prices!
    All kudos and respec to treocentral that you deserve.

At the same time, I did buy 3 cradles from Dan's Celular on eBay. They had great prices. Products were new and as described. No problems at all.

What I really want now is a good price on an extra power cord...
    Originally posted by buddy

What I really want now is a good price on an extra power cord...
    Check out this store on Ebay. http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=8768101&ssPageName=L2

I bought a wall charger from them for $5.99 and got it in three days. It works great.

Woof
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    All I can add is make sure you purchase a genuine Handspring charger. We had a customer fry his Treo 600 using a cheap A/C charger he bought off eBay. I have no idea who he bought it from but he paid around $6.

Neither Sprint nor Handspring will replace it under the warranty if you use unapproved accessories that damage the device.

Larry
    Last edited by lmelamed; 12/07/2003 at 06:09 PM.
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by lmelamed

Neither Sprint nor Handspring will replace it under the warranty if you use unapproved accessories that damage the device.

Larry
    Not that using off brand products is a good idea, but if you have a Best Buy replacement plan you are covered .
    Has anyone bought a OEM car charger on ebay? If so, who did you use? I got one from texaswireless and it is not the one pictured on their listing nor does it look like the one on Handsprings site They assured me its the right one but it seems like nothing less than forcing it into my Treo will get it in. I won't be using it. Waiting for a refund.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone