1.    #1  
    There must be a way to program a string of numbers, pauses and symbols (such as #) to access voicemail boxes or answering machines but I can't seem to do it. The instructions mention a way to program in an additional string of numbers automatically in the favorites section but I can't seem to get it to work. Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks.
    Is this thread what you are looking for?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=41696
    I think there is a thread on this, but here is the short story:

Hit the "more" button in the lower right corner of the edit favorite screen (the one you use to enter the basic phone number for a favorite).

Type in the extra digits you want dialed. One or more commas can be added to create a pause(s).

Checking "dial automatically" seems to wait until the connection is made before it starts. Pressing the return key manually starts the dialing of these digits if you do not choose automatic.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the info. Seems to me the problem I'm having now is when I set it to automatically dial the extra numbers, it'll do so before the phone connects so my answering machine never receives the passcode.
    Are you using a Sprint or GSM Treo 600? I've had no problems doing this with the GSM, but I tried a Sprint and had the same problem. There was a menu option the Phone app, I think in the preferences, to disable short DTMF tones. Once I did this everything worked fine. This doesn't seem to be required on the GSM model.
    Originally posted by Flintstone
    Thanks for the info. Seems to me the problem I'm having now is when I set it to automatically dial the extra numbers, it'll do so before the phone connects so my answering machine never receives the passcode.
    Just add a few commas at the beginning of the automatic dial sequence. I got this working fine by a bit of trial and error. To check my voice mail, I have about 6 commas before the various id and passcodes start in.