1.    #1  
    I just wanted to share with everybody that I got a T600 here in Ithaca, NY by exchanging my old T300 and paying the difference ($250). The battery on my 300 was just about dead (about 30 mins talk time) so I took it in and they gave me full credit for what I paid back in Feb ($300) and I just paid the difference (The T600 is selling for $549 at BB until tomorrow). It was very easy; they didn't give me a hard time about proving the battery was defective or anything (after all it would have taken 30 mins to do so). On top of all that, since I was still in the manufacturers warranty time, my BB Extended Warranty carries over on my T600 for the next 26 months or whatever. All in all, a great deal for the $80 I paid for the Extended Warranty when I bought the T300.

Moral of the story: buy the Extended Warranty from Best Buy.

Regards,
    --Mathew
  2. ajg
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Is Best Buy only carrying Sprint Treo600s? Any idea if they will ever carry a GSM model?
    Yea I just got a Treo 600 from Best Buy and purchased that replacement plan. I figure it's the best way to go when compared with other replacement plans out there.

ajg- They only are selling the Sprint Treo 600. You'll have to call them about any questions you have.
    I exchanged my old defective Treo300 (broken hinge) for a Treo600 as well at BB...but I only had to pay a $50 difference!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    I exchanged my old defective Treo300 (broken hinge) for a Treo600 as well at BB...but I only had to pay a $50 difference!
    I didn't need to hear that

Regards,
    --Mathew