1.    #1  
    Are any of you with the Sprint Business Connection vision package using another email application like Snappermail or Visto MessageXpress instead? If so why, and is it worth it. I've been using BC for corporate email, and I have 2 issues with it which are:

1. New message alerts only work when in the application.
    2. Links within emails are not activated as Hyperlinks for easy clicking.

I'm just kind of skeptical about paying for another email application when I'm already paying for Business Connection through Sprint. Any pointers would be great. Thanks.
    Originally posted by bvinson
    Are any of you with the Sprint Business Connection vision package using another email application like Snappermail or Visto MessageXpress instead? If so why, and is it worth it. I've been using BC for corporate email, and I have 2 issues with it which are:

1. New message alerts only work when in the application.
    2. Links within emails are not activated as Hyperlinks for easy clicking.

I'm just kind of skeptical about paying for another email application when I'm already paying for Business Connection through Sprint. Any pointers would be great. Thanks.
    I am just starting testing chatter right now. It has alot more stuff than I need (im stuff, I just want a good email program) but so far it looks much better than BC as it will alert you to new email even with palm off and program in background. It can't read html messages which might be a problem. Remember I just started testing this morning so too early to tell yet. But appears to be more streamlined and faster than bc.

Regards,
    Fletch
  3.    #3  
    I've been using Chatter for about a week or two now. While I like it for IM purposes I'm not sure I can use it for email use, especially since I use Outlook for my work email. BC doesnt view email in HTML either though.
    I am going to try veramail from my t3 as well..gotto figure out what files to pull out of rom first

Rletch