1.    #1  
    Hi

I have am a Tmobile customer with the treo 180 and I have waiting and waiting for TMobile to bring out the 600. Recently my 180 died when i dropped it so the pressure is up for me to get a new phone. So I started looking into Cingular and ATT service and wanted to get some feedback from users on these two providers. I am in the NYC area so there is alot of coverage so it really boils down to their quality.

Thanks
    Peter
    the cingular is unlocked so you can keep your tmobile account. att is locked so you have to switch. it will come down to what you can find by location. let me know i too am in nyc with tmobile waiting to switch, i do want to stay with tmobile, there data suits my needs.
    you also need to factor in price...............

Originally posted by FesterTreo
    Hi

I have am a Tmobile customer with the treo 180 and I have waiting and waiting for TMobile to bring out the 600. Recently my 180 died when i dropped it so the pressure is up for me to get a new phone. So I started looking into Cingular and ATT service and wanted to get some feedback from users on these two providers. I am in the NYC area so there is alot of coverage so it really boils down to their quality.

Thanks
    Peter
    Ben
    Why switch carriers? Get the Cingular handset and use it on T-Mo like so many of us. It's unlocked and works great!
    Yep. My wife and I both have Cingular Treo 600's with our Tmobile SIM's in them. Not a single problem.
  5.    #5  
    The CIngular handsets without service are like $599 aren't they? I was hoping to just pay the $399.
    You missed out on the $399 upgrade. If you want the price now, any way you look at it you'll have to wait for the T-Mo promotion.