Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I just received my Atari Retro game card from Handango(ordered from the Handspring site), and it's great. Looks exactly like the old Atari games, and plays great with the 5-way. I haven't seen some of these games in over 20 years, so it really brings back memories.

There are many better games for Palm OS 5, but this one is great for nostalgic reasons. Highly recommended.
    my sound cuts out after a bit though.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    These work on Treo600?
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Sure do. Handspring sells them on their site. It'll work with any OS5 device, and most of the games work perfectly with the 5-way. Asteroids is a little tough to control with it, but other than that, no complaints. And since these aren't exactly hi-res games, they look great on the screen.
    I wonder if it's possible to add more games to the emulator???
    Are these games similar to the original Atari 2600 home unit or are the graphics more like their arcade counterparts?
    Originally posted by dspinelli
    Are these games similar to the original Atari 2600 home unit or are the graphics more like their arcade counterparts?
    the 2600.

i use to have that console.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    My favorite toy at the moment (besides the Treo, of course) is a classic 2600 joystick I picked up from WalMart for $20 which is actually an entire 2600 console with 10 of the original games (e.g. Space Invaders, Asteroids). The whole console is in the joystick! And it plugs right into the TV. We're probably a couple of years off from having an identical setup for the Playstation 1.

But I'll still wind up getting the card anyway. I'd love to have retro games on the Treo.