1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 600 with Cingular Wireless. I am unable to log on to certain web sites like yahoo or hotmail. I was able to go to wap.yahoo.com and log in there. I dont know the wap link for hotmail though. My problem is major being thats one of the reasons I decided to get the device. I have tried uping the memory for cookies. I have enabled cookies. Disabled cookies. Nothing seems to work. Also https: sites I am unable to logon to as well. Does anyone have a solution for me? Is there any updates on the web browser (Blazer Web Browser v3.0)? Please help me out. Thank you.
    Hotmail allows you to custom design your mobile page, including Hotmail, at mobile.msn.com. It seems to say you have to sign up for the $20/year plan to access your email from your mobile device. I did all this but...

I still can't access my hotmail on Blazer (Treo GSM Cingular). Anyone successfully doing this? And is the $20 MSN Mobile Plus necessary?
    Hotmail allows you to custom design your mobile page, including Hotmail, at mobile.msn.com. It seems to say you have to sign up for the $20/year plan to access your email from your mobile device. I did all this but...

I still can't access my hotmail on Blazer (Treo GSM Cingular). Anyone successfully doing this? And is the $20 MSN Mobile Plus necessary?