1.    #1  
    When I log onto a web page the icon above my signal bar goes from a triangle to two green arrows. When I leave Blazer I notice the arrows stay there instead of going back to a triangle icon. When I turn the phone portion off then on it goes back to the triangle. When I see the green arrows does that mean I'm being charged even though I'm not in Blazer? If so, how do I get the green arrows to go away without turning the phone off and on?
    Mike
    Originally posted by mbranscum
    When I log onto a web page the icon above my signal bar goes from a triangle to two green arrows. When I leave Blazer I notice the arrows stay there instead of going back to a triangle icon. When I turn the phone portion off then on it goes back to the triangle. When I see the green arrows does that mean I'm being charged even though I'm not in Blazer? If so, how do I get the green arrows to go away without turning the phone off and on?
    The green arrows mean that your phone is using GPRS for data transfer. Apart from slightly more drain on the battery, there is no problem with staying in this mode after it has been enabled - you are only charged for GPRS usage when you are actually transferring data, not for being connected - at least, that's the situation in the UK.

If you really want to disconnect, go to Prefs, pick Network, and press the Disconnect button.