1. Rab
    I am currently using a Siemans S46 cell phone on AT&T wireless. Is it possible to switch the SIM card back and forth between the Treo 600 and the Siemans? Does the 600 even use a SIM card?.... Thanks
    Don't know about in the US, but if it's the same Network and the phone is unlocked - then why not!

Have you tried ringing up and asking? Lately I have been finding out that sort of thing works pretty well. Better even than posting on a website....
    Originally posted by Rab
    I am currently using a Siemans S46 cell phone on AT&T wireless. Is it possible to switch the SIM card back and forth between the Treo 600 and the Siemans? Does the 600 even use a SIM card?.... Thanks
    yes, definitevely. just be sure to buy/use a GSM Treo600 and not the CDMA version (Sprint).
    only GSM phones use SIM cards and theorically all SIM cards can be used in every GSM phone (there can be some incompatibility issue with new phones and old SIM cards, but i'm using my treo600 with a 6 year old SIM card and i have no problem with it!).
    of course the phone has to be sim-unlocked (the treo600 sold in the states is sim-unlocked).