Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I ordered my treo600 from amazon.com last week (11/25). My current delivery estimate (according to their site) is from Dec-31 - Jan 21. I can't wait that long. Anyone else experiencing/experienced that too?
    It's a $200 wait for me for just over 30 days. My delivery date is Jan 7th. A $250 Treo that's is selling out there for $600 is an incredible price.

I will likely wait for it unless Tmobile comes out with a good price when (or F###g IF) the product will launch on Nov. 15th after AT&T is done with theirs!
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    I waited 9 months for an Amazon Treo 300 rebate.
    Yeah, I put mine in on 11/29 but they kept delaying the expected ship date also. Since the rebates have to be mailed in by certain dates, I didn't want to be stuck with the scenario of not getting money back from Sprint and/or Amazon.

So I cancelled my order. I wasn't about to get stuck paying $600 for a PDA/phone.

$250 is a great deal, but is no use if it's out of stock. Probably too good judging by the way demand is far greater than supply.
    Originally posted by slffl
    I waited 9 months for an Amazon Treo 300 rebate.
    Look at it this way. If you deposited that $200 in the bank instead, you would have earned interest of $14.94 for 9 months (at an incredible rate of 10%/yr).

With this rebate, you are still $185 ahead. Just my .02$ My point is, if money is not a problem, you'd be wasting your time waiting for this Treo when you should be enjoying it or effectively using it to make money now. For me, my T270 can still do both, at least for another 30 days.
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    I ordered mine on 11/26 and my
    Delivery estimate: Dec 26, 2003 - Jan 10, 2004

I choose the fastest shipping, made a big difference. I think we will get them before that....hopefully. I dont mind waiting if I can get the rebates sent in time.
    Amazon is now saying that they're shipping within "24 hours"...

Just updated today.

Placed my order about an hour ago.
    Originally posted by kziegler
    I ordered my treo600 from amazon.com last week (11/25). My current delivery estimate (according to their site) is from Dec-31 - Jan 21. I can't wait that long. Anyone else experiencing/experienced that too?

I ordered one around the same time you did with the same result. What pisses me off is people that ordered a day or so earlier have apparently got their phones already. I was hoping the 1 month delay wasn't going to happen. Meanwhile, Amazon's playing shell games with the Treo 600 and keeps putting out a new $200 off coupon as soon as the previous one expires, even though they supposedly don't have any phones to sell.

Still, where else can a new customer get a Treo 600 for $300? Yeah, I'd prefer to not have to deal with B.S. mail-in "rebates", but at least it's a good price. The one thing that seems strange is the fine print says that to get the rebate you need to send in a copy of your first Sprint bill before the end of January. Kinda hard to do if you don't even get the bloody phone until January 5th!
    Originally posted by Indicator
    Amazon is now saying that they're shipping within "24 hours"...

Just updated today.

Placed my order about an hour ago.
    This might be real guys. I have message on my order status "Your November 24 Order is being processed"

Ed
    I didn't read anywhere on the rebate form about having your first month's bill in before January...

The rebate must be postmarked by 3/7/2004. Order must be placed between 12/2 and 1/6.

Looks good to me...
    I didn't read anywhere on the rebate form about having your first month's bill in before January...

The rebate must be postmarked by 3/7/2004. Order must be placed between 12/2 and 1/6.

Looks good to me...

Look at the coupon on Amazon.com that had expired on December 1st.
    Originally posted by Treo Rat

This might be real guys. I have message on my order status "Your November 24 Order is being processed"

I'll believe this ONLY when my Treo 600 actually arrives.
    You had me excited for a minuite but mine is still:
    Delivery estimate: Dec 26, 2003 - Jan 10, 2004
    In the past, Amazon has been good about honoring rebates when they were unable to ship a product within the specified time period... don't take that as written in stone in this case, but generally they have pretty good customer service when it comes to that.

S
    My shipment is being processed (and is unchangeable) - estimated ship date is December 9 or 10.
    My shipment is being processed (and is unchangeable) - estimated ship date is December 9 or 10.
    Mine too! Ordered 11/25.
    Ditto.
    Checked mine this morning and its the same. They still havent taken the money out of my account however. Also same shipdate as before.

Lets cross our fingers.
  18. MGM
    Heh heh, was just about to give up on my Nov 27th order and now it says that they are preparing to ship - cancellation no longer possible
    Here's hoping that we all can meet our rebate requirements!
    My friend who used to work for Amazon in the "cell phone" department says 8-12 weeks for the rebate to be processed. The rebate center is here in Seattle, so I'm hoping it will be faster for me.
    Originally posted by Treo Rat

Well, it's real. My order is shipped today. Got my tracking number but it's not on Fedex tracking page yet.
    Ed
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast