Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I picked it up from FedEx yesterday. Called last night to get it setup using the *2 option and all went smoothly. In fact, I'm using it to post this reply.

I really love this thing! I can access all the websites I care about without problems, and my email works great. Couldn't be much happier... even the low-res screen is better than I expected.

Now I just need to send in my rebates...
    :argh: :argh:

day 4, 9AM.. made morning call to Sprint Tier 2 tech support

at least now they have a standard recording message that

"If you are trying to setup or make changes to your 3G Vision services, we are experiencing a delay of 48 - 72 hours".

(I'm so ready to give up and return item.. )

Has anyone that purchased their Treo 600 from Amazon.com and received delivery on or after Monday 12/8 been able to setup and use their Vision service.

Sprint was quick to get my voice service working.. but I was really looking at this Treo as a PDA/wireless data device.
    Last edited by QLINK_sysop; 12/11/2003 at 01:08 PM.
  3. MGM
    No Vision here. They just got voice service working today (first called on Tues eve). I think that was the fault of CS telling me the wrong MSID number for the activation screen (she said same as phone #, asked her twice if that was right...)

Now that voice is working I get the nebulous "An error has occured..." message.

Going to *2 again later this afternoon if there is still no "Vision".

Originally posted by QLINK_sysop
    :argh: :argh:

day 4, 9AM.. made morning call to Sprint Tier 2 tech support

at least now they have a standard recording message that

"If you are trying to setup or make changes to your 3G Vision services, we are experiencing a delay of 48 - 72 hours".

(I'm so ready to give up and return item.. )

Has anyone that purchased their Treo 600 from Amazon.com and received delivery on or after Monday 12/8 been able to setup and use their Vision service.

Sprint was quick to get my voice service working.. but I was really looking at this Treo as a PDA/wireless data device.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234