1.    #1  
    So I'm still waiting for my phone to arrive. Meanwhile I've gotten all my accessories (headphone adapter, sd card and the OEM side snap leather case).

Being in a particularly blue mood, I wore the side case on my belt around the house for a while, empty.

Originally posted by dune
    Being in a particularly blue mood, I wore the side case on my belt around the house for a while, empty.

I walked around with an empty case once. Though not on purpose. Never did find that sucker
    lol consider yourself lucky, its been almost 2 months since I ORDERED my phone, 2 weeks since i'v RECIEVED my phone and still today i've been calling in 2-5 hours a day and talking to Sprint to get my account activated because of number port problems with Cingular.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Voidus
    lol consider yourself lucky, its been almost 2 months since I ORDERED my phone, 2 weeks since i'v RECIEVED my phone and still today i've been calling in 2-5 hours a day and talking to Sprint to get my account activated because of number port problems with Cingular.
    Walked into Best Buy a few months ago, spotted it, bought it, switched from my 300 in about 5 minutes.