1.    #1  
    Hi all. I haven't been able to figure out how to download pictures taken with the Treo 600 camera to my Mac. I can sync data fine (OS X 10.3, using Palm Desktop 4.1 and iSync 1.31), but I can't get the pictures off the phone.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance!
    The manual notes that you cannot HotSync photos from the T600 to the Mac. You can either:

1) e-mail photos to yourself and import them on your Mac.
    2) Move photos to your SD card and then use a card reader attached to your Mac.

This has been extensively addressed here on the forums, and in the fine print in the T600 manual and in HS FAQs.
  3. PxT
    I wrote a perl script, originally for my Linux machine, but it works fine on my iMac too. See the thread here
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...a0d541547.html

On the Mac, the DB to run this against gets synced into Documents/Palm/Users/<username>/Backups
    MarkSpace make a version of MissingSync that works with Treo 600. It synchs photos directly to iPhoto. It also comes with a copy of SplashPhoto/Mp3 player. The software allows iTunes to see your Treo as an MP3 player so you have direct integration. And it enables you to see your SD expansion card as a virtual drive. It's worth the ~$35 IMHO

www.marksace.com