1.    #1  
    Greetings to Everyone,

I am SO excited- I just got my Treo 600 (Sprint PCS version) about an hour ago from Handspring via Fedex and am waiting for it to charge while I write this post. As a result of the excellent help and information on this forum, I was able to take advantage of the upgrade deal through Handspring and save $200.00 before their offer expired. It took so long to get the phone because my credit card authorization didn't go through the first time (CC Co's error), and I had to go back to the beginning of the "wait" line and was then subject to the legendary backorder delays everyone talked about (and still are) on this forum. But, it was worth the wait (I hope so anyway after I begin using the T600!), and I want to send out a HUGE Thank You to everyone on this forum for their information and advice (and my ability to get the Handspring discount )!

I must confess that I have been a long-time lurker on this forum, and that this is my first post, but the comments and feedback I have read from all the forum members was instrumental in my deciding to switch to the Treo 600 (my Dad has a T270 but didn't want/need to upgrade, so he let me use his SN#). I began recognizing the need for a convergence device in my work (I am a trainer and am on the road 90% of my time between appointments, and work out of a home office through my company) and personal life for sometime now, and the T600 seems ideal!

I'll post again after I have had a bit more experience using my new Treo (and tried a few of the new apps. a lot of folks here have recomended!) to let everyone know if it has met my expectations!

'Neo
    Welcome. Have fun!
    I haven't had mine for too long either, though I have been a Palm user for quite some years now, but I know how you feel.

Enjoy - and remember, with great power comes... a sh*t load of fun! (Well, with the Treo anyway )
    Great to have you on board, TreoNeopet! I definitely know how you feel. Had my T600 since mid-October and have been lovin' it more as the weeks went by. There's just too many cool things you can do with this bad boy and I definitely give all the credit to all these posters here in TreoCentral for providing all the great feedback, up-to-date news, reviews, suggestions, and answers I need to make my T600 the ultimate entertainment and business phone.
    I have 2 treos sitting on my desk right now. I ordered one from ATT the day it was announced and got it the next day. Then I ordered one from Cingular on Nov 22nd and it showed up today. I have been using the ATT version for a while now and will send it back since it is locked and cost $150 more than the upgrade deal I got on the Cingular.

Love the phone. It is everything I had hoped for.
    I have been waiting for this gadget for a long time. Been checking Fedex site all morning. Asked my beloved wife to be at home this AM to receive it. Wouldn't ya know it...checked site at school on a break and I see the dreaded DELIVERY ATTEMPT! Well, we all know that that special Xmas gift she wanted might suddenly be returned. I will be sure to camp out on my front porch early Sat. AM for attempt #2. Enjoy your toys guys
    Originally posted by propofoljr
    I have been waiting for this gadget for a long time. Been checking Fedex site all morning. Asked my beloved wife to be at home this AM to receive it. Wouldn't ya know it...checked site at school on a break and I see the dreaded DELIVERY ATTEMPT! Well, we all know that that special Xmas gift she wanted might suddenly be returned. I will be sure to camp out on my front porch early Sat. AM for attempt #2. Enjoy your toys guys
    It'll most definitely be worth the camping trip - but I'd hold out on the divorce till you know how your new relationship with your Treo works out - He he!