1.    #1  
    Hi,

Someone out there who can tell me where to get an USB cradle at a reasonable price?

Treostore seems to have them but the price 69 Euros is pure rip-off.

Expansys promised 29 Euros and 7 days delivery but I cancelled my order because de delay is in the meantime 40 days

Any suggestions?

thanks,

Ton
    I would highly recommend you buy it from Dan's Cellular Accessories on eBay. He will ship worldwide and the base price is only $14.99 USD. U.S. Shipping is $6.49, but I have no idea what he charges for international. I have bought many accessories for my Treo from him and he is very honest and dependable. Check out this link for what he has today on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=29849

If that won't work for you, I'd be willing to buy it and re-ship it to you for my cost plus postage to UK. You would have to pay directly into my PayPal account. PM me if you want to pursue this option. I also am very trust worthy and beside.....I would never do anything unethical to a fellow Treo owner. You can check out my eBay rating for references.
    myline = Treo650 w/SprintPCS
  3.    #3  
    Thanks but I already inquered but they don't ship outside the US.

You're very kind to propose your service but I'm really not confortable with this PayPal thing.

Papers here in Europe are full of articles spitting on this system so I prefer to wait a bit and see if the thing gets available overher.

Thanks again,

Ton
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I just bought one for shipment to Norway, and I been using PayPal for 4 years without any problems.
    Just to let you all know.....

I will be selling similar Treo 600 OEM products like Dans Cellular does, but shipping from the UK.

I see that there is only one other person selling UK based Treo 600 goods on Ebay at the moment, however he is charging extortionate rates for his goods. Rest assured that I will be charginf only resonable prices, and will take personal cheque and postal orders as well as electronic types.

I'll post a link on this forum when I am set up, bct it to be after christmas so that I can get my supplies sorted out.

Cheers
    Spurs4ever
    European buyers beware

Had a bad experience with this company. I ordered three products a month ago and only one item has arrived so far (2 remaining). What pisses me off is that the post date was only last week, which meant he waited 3 weeks before posting out the first item. Possibly he is advertising stuff he does not have in stock and using the usual delays in International shipping as a cover for late deliveries.

I am not impressed, advertising on Ebay presumes that you have the item in stock and ready to ship ASAP.

Gabriel
    Gabriel,
    We are sorry to hear this news. We have almost 8000 positives feedback on eBay and the last 1000 95% are happy Treo customers. We have many happy Treo central customers. Please check this out. I don't know what happen with your shipment. But rest assure we are here to help you solve this issue. You simply just email us the problem. Everyone in this business including handspring has had mayor delays and backorders on accessories.
    This PHA took off like wild fire and many people sold out the phones and accessories the first day! We did get behind in shipping due to the volume of orders BUT there is not one eBay feedback stating backordered. In any business it happens.
    At this time we have all items in stock except the world travel chargers. They are NOT listed at eBay. But will be available again soon.

We are more than happy to help you if you would email us
    Last edited by danscellphones; 12/05/2003 at 10:35 AM.
    Just my 0.2p (ex vat). I made an order with dans a couple of weeks ago. Very friendly and everything rocked up in a reasonable amount of time. Thanks dans
    Bored? Visit my <a href = "http://www.darrenking.com">website </a>
    Originally posted by danscellphones
    Gabriel,
    We are sorry to hear this news. We have almost 8000 positives feedback on eBay and the last 1000 95% are happy Treo customers. We have many happy Treo central customers. Please check this out. I don't know what happen with your shipment. But rest assure we are here to help you solve this issue. You simply just email us the problem. Everyone in this business including handspring has had mayor delays and backorders on accessories.
    This PHA took off like wild fire and many people sold out the phones and accessories the first day! We did get behind in shipping due to the volume of orders BUT there is not one eBay feedback stating backordered. In any business it happens.
    At this time we have all items in stock except the world travel chargers. They are NOT listed at eBay. But will be available again soon.

We are more than happy to help you if you would email us
    Dan,

How do your Treo 600 products differ from those sold on the Handspring web site?
    I've also ordered from Dan's on eBay (USA), shipment to France, payment via PayPal. I really don't understand the problem French (not other Europeans) have with eBay and PayPal, which simply is a new way of doing very serious business. As long as they continue to perceive it a some form of black market and avoid it, Treostore Europe will be able to charge 200% more for exactly the same products.
    must stand up for Dan here, I had a wee problem about the wrong case being sent and he sent me a new one within days. He also ships to the UK no problems, I should know cos I live here ! Dan is very friendly and gives an excellent service. I have used paypal for years and have never had a problem.