1.    #1  
    I am a Snappermail user. Except for occasionally being stuck in "authorizing" it's worked pretty well.

All of a sudden everytime I try to forward or reply to e-mails retrieved on my Comcast and/or Concentric accounts I get an error saying the "relaying is not supported."

I am using the smtp.sprintpcs.com server for all outgoing e-mail on all three accounts (my sprintpcs mail too).

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I need help!

Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    I may be one of the few posters who may have figured out their own issue.

I changed the e-mail address on the first tab of SnapperMail (just under the Name line) to my sprintpcs e-mail address. Mails seem to be sending without issue.

Oddly, this was not a requirement for the past several months and now it appears to be.

Thoughts?
    Oh geez, did sprint mess with the relaying again? That would be bad. Ha ha but this time i don't have sprint anymore! There was a thread from a while ago when they messed with the settings the last time.
    I only ran into this when trying to use my Roadrunner account. No problems with Yahoo! (paid access) or Sprint.

Ben

===========

Originally posted by Alfisti
    I am a Snappermail user. Except for occasionally being stuck in "authorizing" it's worked pretty well.

All of a sudden everytime I try to forward or reply to e-mails retrieved on my Comcast and/or Concentric accounts I get an error saying the "relaying is not supported."

I am using the smtp.sprintpcs.com server for all outgoing e-mail on all three accounts (my sprintpcs mail too).

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I need help!

Thanks.
    I have run into that and am still looking to find a fix. My mail server doesn't even see the connection when I try SSL (like it is being blocked by sprintpcs) and when not using SSL it connects but I get the relaying error. And I just had all of this working.
    [post deleted]