1.    #1  
    Just got a Cingular Treo 600 by Fedex today. I popped my tmobile SIM in and it works just dandy.

The only problem is that I was using a t68i before, and I just bought a motorola v66 for interim use and I've been spoiled. The treo is just too dang big and too heavy. Don't get me wrong, it's not a big phone, I just think it might be too big and delicate for me...

I guess I'll give it a trial run. anybody else have adjustment problems? I want so much to like this thing, but I'm having issues.
    Delicate? Really? That's probably the last word that I would've used to describe mine.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    You'll get used to it I went from a Samsung A600 to this phone.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    It's a tough phone. Dropped twice with no problems at all. I have adjusted to the swivel case and have little problems with the keyboard. It's big and heavy? No way. For what it does, it's about as small and light as you can get. I've had five of this type of phone.

Ben

Originally posted by Coyote
    Just got a Cingular Treo 600 by Fedex today. I popped my tmobile SIM in and it works just dandy.

The only problem is that I was using a t68i before, and I just bought a motorola v66 for interim use and I've been spoiled. The treo is just too dang big and too heavy. Don't get me wrong, it's not a big phone, I just think it might be too big and delicate for me...

I guess I'll give it a trial run. anybody else have adjustment problems? I want so much to like this thing, but I'm having issues.
    Your experience sounds a lot like mine. I got a cheap smart phone while waiting for my Treo. Well I basically got too attached to this baby and sent the Treo back. Sure it's got quirks, but at least they aren't the same old ones :-)
    Originally posted by potatoho
    Your experience sounds a lot like mine. I got a cheap smart phone while waiting for my Treo. Well I basically got too attached to this baby and sent the Treo back. Sure it's got quirks, but at least they aren't the same old ones :-)
    OMG, we may have to ban you from the board!!!! You of all people, I am heartbroken.

OTOH, one more person comes off the waiting list!!!!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    > OMG...

Lol!

That was exactly my reaction, too!

Ha ha ha!
    Originally posted by potatoho
    Oh NOO!! LOL... Don't worry Potatoho, you'll be back! Btw, R u using the 3650 as your only device?

P.S. I hope you still continue to support Treohelper though...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I'm in the same boat as Potatoho. While waiting, I picked up a SE T610 on eBay, and will have access to a T3 to play with the Bluetooth connection.

I'm finding that I love the small size, better reliability, and slightly increased reception. If I get to play with the T3 before the 600, I might be sold.
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    Oh NOO!! LOL... Don't worry Potatoho, you'll be back! Btw, R u using the 3650 as your only device?

P.S. I hope you still continue to support Treohelper though...
    I regret not making a trip to the store and testing out a 600 before buying one. I would have known right away that it wasn't for me, rather than take up one of the precious order slots. I rarely exercise the option to send stuff back, but I couldn't handle the screen.

Yeah actually I have been using the 3650 a lot. I like freebies, or near freebies, $99. That gives me the warm & fuzzies. I busted my t-mobile GPRS yesterday though. I'm trying to get down to bare bones service while still being able to use everything.

I'll still work on Palm stuff of course. I'll just be using the simulator for the 600 until they make one with a better screen.