Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes, Goodlink is probably the ultimate solution for wireless access to Exchange/Outlook, but it requires a server component so is not an option for those of us whose IT groups don't support it.
    I have read through most of these e-mail's, and I am confussed; I am new to Palm and to IMAP and POP3 lingo. i have my TREO 650 and it will nto connect to my Yahoo account, that i all I really want it to do. Can someone explain what this difference this all is and what i can do to make my yahoo account work?
    Thanks
    I am new to this stuff too but from what I have learned in this forum, you cannot get your web based email (yahoo and hotmail) on your 650 unless you have paid for the email accounts. Hotmail cost me 20.00 a year and that gives me access to the account on my 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by alivejrs2
    I have read through most of these e-mail's, and I am confussed; I am new to Palm and to IMAP and POP3 lingo. i have my TREO 650 and it will nto connect to my Yahoo account, that i all I really want it to do. Can someone explain what this difference this all is and what i can do to make my yahoo account work?
    Thanks
    like mary ann said, you need to pay to get access to you yahoo mail. and once you do, you can get your yahoo mail with any pop 3 client. yahoo doesnt do imap.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12