1.    #1  
    i have a tungsten c which i am very happy with but i would like to get the treo 600 and consolidate having to carry a phone (at&t moto 720) and a pda. the thing is i don't want to neccesarily give up my tungsten c. can i use both and sync both to the same computer with no problems?
    You should be able to create two user profiles, and then import the data form either the of the plam OS into the others profile using Palm Desktop.

-CK
    Last edited by ckonkel; 12/03/2003 at 05:08 PM.
    Originally posted by ckonkel
    You should be able to create to user profiles, and then import the data form either the of the plam OS into the others profile using Palm Desktop.

-CK
    I'd love to hear some other ideas because I've tried this and more and cannot get it to jive. I have the Clie and SE T610 thing going on and my wife has a Treo and I CANNOT for the life of me get both of them to work on the same machine. One over writes the other and then only one works.
    Originally posted by dsheckx

I'd love to hear some other ideas because I've tried this and more and cannot get it to jive. I have the Clie and SE T610 thing going on and my wife has a Treo and I CANNOT for the life of me get both of them to work on the same machine. One over writes the other and then only one works.
    The name associated with each Palm device must be different, otherwise one will overwrite the other.
  5.    #5  
    how can i keep both the treo and my tungsten c updated with the same info?
    Originally posted by lrmat
    how can i keep both the treo and my tungsten c updated with the same info?
    Hi,

I had the same problem with my M505 and the treo.

The important this is the rename the user on your old device (if you want to use that same hotsync name on the new treo).

I forgot this and the result was that I had to hard reset my M505 in order to give it a new name.

I guess you cannot share the same information on both devices (easily). As they have to have different Hotsync names, the desktop treats them as separate accounts thus differt information.

You might be able to do so but by exporting and importing probably.

Good luck!

Ton