1.    #1  
    How the heck can I get my Calendar to adjust to local time using my 600? I'm on travel from East Coast to midwest and would like my 12pm meeting to show up at the right 11am time while out here.

Moved my home city in CityTime and date and time prefs are set to auto adjust with wireless mode.
    Yeah I notices this as well when I travles recently with my Treo600. Apparently it took some time for the default clock to adjust to the correct time, but it eventually did...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    I don't have problem with the clock...it adjusts automatically based on PCS time. I'm surprised, though, that it doesn't auto-adjust calendar.

Ie. You have a 2pm EST appointment and travel from NY to Chicago, landing at 1pm CST. Time on the 600 auto adjusts to read 1pm instead of 2pm, but calendar appointment still reads as 2pm instead of switching to CST....

Is there not a way to have calendar appointments temporarily synch with your location time?
  4.    #4  
    Found an app: TimeWarp

http://www.palmblvd.com/software/pc/...1-palm-pc.html

Can't believe only 36 downloads....great little app.
    Originally posted by dslunceford
    Found an app: TimeWarp

http://www.palmblvd.com/software/pc/...1-palm-pc.html

Can't believe only 36 downloads....great little app.
    WOW! Nice find! Thanks!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions