Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Sorry if this is obvious (my Treo manual is in my daughter's car . . .).

Is there a way to get to the little snowflake notification with a 5-way navigation? Or another other way other than having to click it?

Thanks.

Danita
    Originally posted by Danitaz
    Sorry if this is obvious (my Treo manual is in my daughter's car . . .).

Is there a way to get to the little snowflake notification with a 5-way navigation? Or another other way other than having to click it?

Thanks.

Danita
    Not to be snotty or anything (I'm not, but this just begs the question ) OK, but you got your T600 with you, right? Did you try? How about the Menu key?

If you find out, let me know ... I always just plinked with my finger.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Nope - I've tried that - tried using the 5 way buttons, etc. I don't "think" it's possible, but I wanted to see if I was missing something maybe not quite so obvious. I thought maybe the alerts could be accessed somewhere else rather than just through the snowflake.

It's kind of a pain actually. The alert is all the way at the top of the phone, and just like I use a mouse as little as possible when typing on a keyboard, having to pull my finger up there to click on the snowflake with my fingernail is a distraction. Oh well.

Thanks.

Danita